Placing an order with us indicates your acceptance of our the following conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We treat an order from you as an offer to purchase the goods subject to these conditions.
1. Your order will be processed once payment has been received, or authorisation from your bank has been successful in the case of a credit or debit card payment.
2. We reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason. All goods are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. It is our policy to contact you if we are out of stock, and you will be offered the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
3. Delivery of batteries may take between 1 hour to 10 working days. While we make all reasonable effort to keep to these delivery dates we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to a delay in delivery. Time shall not be of the essence and TNT may not be able to deliver to some very remote parts of Australia via surface delivery.
4. Refunds are available if the battery is sent back to Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) by the customer in its original packaging within 30 days of placing the order. Please include the order confirmation slip with the battery and we will arrange a refund as per the original payment method used for the purchase. We may need to contact you as we do not store credit card numbers. We will use the contact details from your order to do so unless you provide alternative contact details with the returned goods.
5. Liability. Except as may be implied by law our liability will in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential damages.
6. Force Majeure applies, we will not be liable for non delivery due to circumstances beyond our control, such as but not restricted to, war, floods or other "Acts of God".
7. Our website and the materials herein are provided as they are, and although Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) take care to check them they may contain errors or omissions. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to our site, our operations, contents, information, and materials. You agree that our directors, officers, employees or other representatives are not liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the website. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive.
8. We grant you the permission to view this website for your own personal use provided that you agree to and accept without modification these 'Terms and Conditions'. The terms and conditions should not be altered, supplemented, or changed without the express agreement in writing of all parties.
9. We are continually updating and revising the products that we sell through this website. As such, products may be discontinued and small differences between what is shipped and what is described may occur on occasion. These will not materially affect the use of the goods and you may return the goods using the 30 day return facility should you be unhappy for any reason with the goods.
10. The trademarks used and displayed in this website are trademarks of the suppliers and or the manufacturers of the products. Nothing contained within this website should be considered as granting any right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the trademark owner. The batteries and other items on this web site are sold for use with certain manufacturers products, and any reference to those products or trademarks is purely for identification. Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) is not affiliated with these manufacturers and all trademarks and brand names on this site are the property of their respective owners - no connection with Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) is implied.
In order to serve our customers better, all new customers are available to be contacted in regards to special and other exiting industry & company related news. If customers do not wish this to occur, it is your responsibility to advise us of your wishes.
You may post reviews, comments, and other content, and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of Spam. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) hereby reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit content for any reason at its sole discretion.
By transmitting or posting any Submissions to Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) or to this Web site you grant Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use the content of such Submissions for any purpose, including, but not limited to, the rights to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You also grant Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) and its affiliates and sub license the right, at their sole discretion without obligation to do so, to use the name that you submit in connection with such content. You further agree that the license granted herein includes all of the rights to use or authorise the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services incorporating such information.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content of your submissions; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any terms of this User Agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. You agree that neither Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) nor its licensees will be liable to you for any use of any Submission. Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any Submissions you submit to Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) or this Web site and further agree that you, not Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ), have full responsibility for the content of any such Submissions, including their legality, reliability and appropriateness.
All advice provided verbally or written by Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) is based on information provided by you the customer at the time of purchase, and is general in nature. It should not take the place of professional advice from an accredited person authorise to offer said advice. You the customer, must decide if the product &/or information is suitable to your application &/or personal situation. Prior to purchasing any particular product, you should investigate the products suitability. Once purchased, you agree the item is suitable and correct for your application based on your own due diligence.
Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) carefully inspect all items for visible defects prior to shipping. We strongly suggest you personally inspect the items upon receipt of your order for any damage or visible defects, and notify us without delay. Products to be returned for credit must be returned in as new condition with all packaging and re-saleable as new. If within 14 days you are dissatisfied for any reason with your products, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. Refunds on shipping and handling are credited only if the wrong product was shipped, the product was damaged, or shipped incorrectly and the error was ours. Otherwise, shipping charges are non-refundable. Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) cannot accept responsibility for items not received.
To make a claim, return the product, a completed "RA Form" and a copy of your invoice. Please use a secure and insured delivery service when returning an order, Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) will replace the product free of charge. The warranty excludes defects from after sale damage, neglect, abuse or incorrect installation. You bear the transportation costs to the Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) depot location.
If you wish to cancel an order or return an item to Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ), please be aware that a cancellation & / or restocking fee may apply, the cancellation / restocking fee is 10% of the item price. Damaged Goods must be reported to Wide Bay Batteries T/A Auto Battery Online ( https://www.autobatteryonline.com.au ) within 14 days of receipt.
For further information please contact customer service via email@example.com
All pricing includes GST unless otherwise stated